Are you looking for the best router to buy in 2019? The wireless router has become a trend
If you want to experience a better internet connection, aside from choosing the network provider, you need to choose the best wireless router to use. You have to consider three things: the price, the hardware and of course, the specifications in order for you to select among the competing manufacturers in the market.
So, to give you an idea and to narrow down your selection, we compiled three of the best wireless routers you can buy in the coming year 2019. Here they are!
3 Best Wireless Router in 2019
#1. TP-Link Archer 1200
TP-Link has made a name as one of the most prominent manufacturers of network equipment. That is why we included this model as first on the list. It is a popular brand which users find very reliable in providing wireless internet access to their devices.
Some of the features of TP-Link Archer 1200 include:
- The Archer C1200 allows an easier router management and connection using a QR code.
- It has 4 LAN ports, 1 WAN, and 1 USB 2.0 port
- It can provide a maximum speed of 1200 Mbps using dual-band technology.
- The price ranges from $40.00 – $75.00
#2. NETGEAR Nighthawk R6700
This model is perfect for gaming and online streaming. It has the capability to support all of your online activities without any lag issues. However, it is more expensive compared to others because of its features which are perfect for large homes, small businesses and computer gaming shops.
The features of Nighthawk R6700 are:
- It has a maximum speed of 1750 Mbps and dual-core processor.
- Faster for mobile devices
- Can work with Google Assistant which allows you to control your entire home.
- Advanced feature for gaming and streaming
- Price ranges from $90.00 – $130.00
#3. ASUS RT-N12
If you are looking for a wireless router specifically for a small home, try ASUS RT-N12. It is fairly cheap compared to the first two routers but it has a good quality, perfect for your small family.
The features of RT-N12 include:
- It has a maximum speed up to 300 Mbps
- It has to manage bandwidth allocation and access control
- With 2 detachable externel antennas for wider coverage
- Has 4 LANs and 1 WAN port
- Price ranges from $25.00 – $30.00
Those are the 3 best wireless router you can buy in 2019. We picked them and compared to others in terms of price, hardware and specifications. However, not all people have the same preference. If in case you have found something better than what we have listed here, you can suggest it to us by leaving a comment below.
You may also drop your questions and concerns if you have one. We will try to help you with whatever we can.