Nowadays, you won’t need to own expensive equipment just to polish your singing. There are different editing software or programs on the internet which allows you to do the work. One example of which is Audacity. Basically, this is an audio editor. It lets you enhance the quality of your recordings and enables you to tweak sounds.
Further, this program has an autotune feature that helps you correct off keys pitch or out of tune vocals. Actually, this is very easy to use. Nevertheless, here’s a simple guide on how to use Audacity autotune.
How to Autotune using Audacity
Using Audacity autotune is simple and straightforward that even those who don’t know a thing about editing can utilize this feature. Follow the steps below.
- First, download the GSnap plugin on your computer and install the program.
- Proceed to your download folder and locate GSnap. From there, extract all files and look for .dll file.
- Copy the file and paste it on your Audacity folder. This will add the plugin as an effect.
- Now, open Audacity on your computer and record or import audio.
- Select the portion that you want to correct and click on the Effect menu.
- Choose the GSnap plugin then configure the settings from the adjustment command option.
- Click the save button to apply the changes you’ve made.
And that’s it! You can already have your recordings autotuned through Audacity.
Planning to buy a new router? Consider the opinions of the experts.
There are other features or functionalities that you can find within the program. And all in all, it functions as a good alternative to your expensive audio editing software. So, the next time you want to improve your recording or songs, you can download Audacity as your primary editor.
Please leave a comment, questions, or clarifications on the box below and we will get back to you. – Open Shades Team.