If you want to access your new TP-Link TL-WR841N router but do not know where to start, here is the guide that you need. We all need to change some settings such as the Wi-Fi password or shifting from DHCP to Static and vice versa at some point. So here is a simple and short tutorial on how you can do that without messing up your internet access.
But first, you have to remember that everything you change in the admin control center, you should save and know what it is for or what it does. Except for the password and username, other features of this router can affect your access to the network or the internet speed itself. But as long as you follow the instructions here, there won’t have any problems. So let’s begin.
Access TP-LINK TL-WR841N Router
- First, make sure that the router is switched on.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network or if you are using a wired setup such as a computer, then you can be able to connect to the TP-Link control center.
- Open a browser and type to the address bar the http://tplinklogin.net or use 192.168.l.l
- When asked for the username and password, the default is “admin”. That is admin for username and admin for the password. That should be easy, right?
- Press Enter and the control center user interface will appear.
- If this is your first time, you can use the Quick Setup to setup your network and internet connection via TP-Link’s standard and default requirement. If you are a power user or an advanced user, you can also manually change the settings based on your preferences.
That is how easy you can access control center of the TP-Link TL-WR841N Router. If you are planning to change the password, make sure to take note of any changes that you do. If you are bad at remembering your password, write it on a piece of paper or save it somewhere safe. Make sure to use a password that is easy for you to remember and a hard time for anybody else to figure out.
For other concerns and inquiries, please feel free to leave your questions and thoughts in the comment section. Just a question, how is this router better than other routers in the market based on your experience? Let us know down below.